Solaris Admin Online Training
A1 Trainings is one of the best Solaris admin Online Training Institute in Hyderabad india. Join our Solaris admin online Training Classes and Get trained By Real time experienced Industry professionals. Practical sessions will also be provided for hands on experience. We provide training courses ideal for students ,software and administration professionals. Our training sessions covers all information from basic to advanced level
- Understanding different hosts in Solaris Environment
- Understanding types of servers and clients in Solaris Environment
ADMINISTRATION AND CONFIGURATION OF CDE
- Understanding CDE environment on Sun-Solaris
- Installation of Sun-Solaris on SPARC and INTEL
- Installation on standalone
- Network installation
- Introduction to file system
- Understanding different types of file systems
- Creating a file system using format command
- Converting the file system to UFS using newfs
- Mounting and un-mounting file systems
- Understanding vfstab and mnttab files
- Inconsistency checking using fsck
- Troubleshooting file systems with fsck
- Understanding types of groups
- Creating groups, modifying and deleting
- Creating users, modifying and deleting
- Administration of initialization files and customizing
- Monitoring of users
- Understanding password aging
- Advance file permissions using ACL
- RBAC with RBAC and administer can assign privileged functions to specific user accounts
- System security
- Understanding booting process on SPARC & INTEL
- Understanding commands under OK prompt
- Understanding different types of run levels
- Understanding default run level and customizing
- Understanding R-C scripts
- Adding and modifying run control scripts ( R-C scripts )
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Changing the init phases
- Understanding different types of file systems like UFS, PCFS, NFS, HSFS, CACHEFS, AUTOFS, UDFS, LOFS
- Mounting and un-mounting CD’s
BACKUP & RECOVERY
- Understanding types of backups
- Understanding various file backups using tar, cpio, dd
- Creation of snap shot for backups
- Understanding backup levels and backup strategies
- Understanding file system backups using ufsdump, ufsrestore
- Performing full / incremental / cumulative backups
- Performing local / remote backup restore
- Creating quotas for users by allocating disk space for user home directory
- Adding internal and external swap areas
- Creating static and dynamic swap swap areas
- Understanding standalone daemons and transient daemons
- Adding the packages, verifying the packages and checking the packages, pkgadd , pkgrm, pkginfo, pkgchk, pkgparam, spooling commands.
- Understanding and implementing ping, telnet, rlogin, rcp, rsh, rup and ftp, ssh & scp
- Understanding and communicating remote Unix servers using rlogin
- Implementing trusted relationship between users of remote servers
NETWORK FILE SYSTEM(NFS)
- Understanding and configuring NFS server and NFS client
- Understanding different files, daemons, commands at NFS server and NFS client
- Configuring auto-mount with direct and indirect mapping
- Configuring cachefs over NFS with statistics
- Configuring ftp server with real and anonymous users
- Understanding security files
- NAMING INFORMATION SERVICE(NIS)
- Naming services overview
- Understanding network information service (NIS)
- Configuring NIS master , NIS slave, NIS clients
- Understanding difference between NIS and NIS+
- Managing syslog messages
- Exploring different facilities and error messages
- Introducing delegates
- Working with Events
- Custom jumpstart installation
DOMAIN NAMING SERVICE(DNS)
- Understanding domain naming service
- Configuring primary DNS server, Secondary DNS server, and DNS clients
- Configuring DHCP server and DHCP client
- Configuring samba server for sharing files between Unix to Unix and Unix to windows
- Configuring samba web administration tool(swat)
SOLARIS VOLUME MANAGER
- Configuring DHCP server and DHCP client
- Introduction to SVM
- Introduction to online disk 4.2 version(ODS), configuration of solstice online disk suite(4.2)
- Implementation of online disk suite with raid levels (0, 1,0+1 &5)
- Extending meta device size with growfs
Our Online Services providing world wide like Asia, Europe, America, Africa, Sweden,North Korea, South Korea, Canada,Netherland,Itely, Russia,Israel,New Zealand ,Norway,Singapore,Malasia,etc,,
Tags: Solaris admin online training, Solaris admin online training in Hyderabad,india, Solaris admin online training in usa, Solaris admin online training in uk , Solaris admin training in india .
Highlights in our training:
* Very in depth course material with real time scenarios.
* We are providing class with highly qualified trainer.
* We will provide class and demo session at student flexible timings.
* In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
* We will give 24*7 technical supports.
* Each topic coverage with real time solutions.
* We are providing normal track,weekend,fast track classes.
* We will give every recorded session for play later.
* We are giving placement support by multiple consultancies in INDIA, USA, Australia, UK etc.
* We are providing certification oriented trainings with 100% pass guarantee.
* We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.
Course Name : Solaris Admin 24*7 Technical Support
Duration : 35 hours
Faculty : Realtime experience